Bali is all you can hope for on a holiday. Staying in one of the luxurious hotels in Bali is good luck. The island offers a dish with all the good stuff, from beaches to temples and inlets. Choose one of the Bali hotels and you're in for a pleasure.
- If you are on the beaches, do not miss Seminyak Beach, Kuta and also Sanur. You can explore the surfing, swimming and partying opportunities while on these beaches. Seminyak has lots of smart shops, bars, etc., and is one of the most happening beaches in town! If you're looking for luxury accommodation among the many Bali hotels, choose Seminyak. Many of the luxury hotels in Bali are located in Seminyak.
- Do temples interest you? Bali is actually the right destination for you then. Bali is full of temples and you can choose a few of them to visit if not all of them. One of the most visited temples is Tanah Lot, which sits on a cliff and offers stunning views of the water, sunrise and greenery. It takes 45 minutes to reach this temple from Kuta. Closer to Seminyak is the Pura Petitenget, where some interesting ceremonies are held on the beach. Uluwatu is another amazing temple and you can catch a performance of Ramayana there. The temple is also close to the famous macaw forest.
- You cannot visit Bali and not explore the Ubud area, which is the cultural headquarters of the island. You can explore the many temples, museums there or explore the volcanoes and go on a rafting session on the Agung River. Also visit the villages and lush green outdoor areas for which Bali is famous.
- If you choose one of the luxury hotels in Bali, you should not miss out on the spa experience. Bali is known worldwide for its massage therapies. A five star hotel in Bali will certainly offer many packages. One of the therapies is called Mandi Lulur, which is about degreasing and softening the skin. Experience a lovely Balinese massage session and you're ready to head out on the island for another day of adventure, shopping and exploration.
- If you are in one of the Bali hotels, you can also get a taste of the island's rich cuisine. Try the food for which the island is famous, from tiger prawns to a selection of seafood dishes cooked with the best of Balinese spices. Enjoy an exotic dinner overlooking the sea in candle light as you sip on some of the finest cocktails your restaurant offers! Bali is good and truly a great sensory experience, especially if you are staying at one of the luxurious hotels.
The best time to visit Bali is during the April-October season. So pack your bags and drive on to Bali now!