Each time the work takes over completely and the stress begins, there are only 2 choices; being back at home, staying pampered at work and drowning in sheer monotony, or getting the earliest ticket to Rajasthan, the state famous for its rich heritage, luxurious living and overwhelming spa and wellness resorts.
For complete rejuvenation, detoxification and renewal, one must blindly indulge in spa and wellness resorts in Rajasthan.
Let's look at some of the best hotels in Rajasthan that offer the best in spa and wellness treatments to their clients.
1. Tree of Life – Resort and Spa: This is one of the best resorts in Jaipur, tucked away from the chaos that is widespread in the city. It offers its guests all the comfort they came looking for, along with unparalleled relaxation, beauty and service.
The luxury resort consists of 13 luxury villas and is only an hour's drive from Jaipur International Airport.
2. Leela Palace, Udaipur – Overlooking the shining lake of Pichola, Leela Palace in Udaipur seeks to give its guests the ultimate pampering. The holistic spa, composed by ESPA, provides guests with a restoration of life balance and healing of their mind, body and soul.
Aromatherapy, hot-stone massages, spa facials, pedicures and manicures, Indian head massages, etc. are just some of the wellness therapies and treatments.
3. Umaid Bhawan Vilas, Jodhpur – The royal residence of Jodhpur royalties, Umaid Bhawan Palace provides its guests with a rejuvenating journey of harmony, healing and wellness.
Umaid Bhawan offers a variety of wellness treatments, including body scrubs and wraps, Ayurveda treatments, yoga and meditation, and a variety of signature treatments such as samattva, Trupti, Chandana, etc.
4. Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambore – A beautiful avenue that runs along flower-filled water masses leads guests to a sunlit courtyard, where they have some of the finest natural and plant-based therapies. The hotel offers rejuvenation rituals for both men and women.
The holistic treatments include massage therapies, revitalizing body treatments, specialty baths and the signature of original rituals.
5. Raas, Jodhpur- Raas is an altar of serenity, amidst the chaos of Jodhpur, offering a world-class spa treatment known for its ethical, sustainable practice. Ila promises to work with the greatest dedication and purest intentions and with its meditative practices and carefully selected wild ingredients.
The luxurious resort is only approx. 4.5 km from Jodhpur Airport and is one of the closest resorts to Mehrangarh Fort.